30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
1. Being happy.
I always want people to remember me for being happy. I know the people that I think of as being happy make me happy to think about. I want people to remember me laughing and grateful for everything that I have.
2. Welcoming people to my home.
I remember going over to my old preschool teachers house all the time. There was also a sweet lady next door who told me dandelions were her favorite flowers, so I would go visit her with dandelions all the time. I loved that. I still love thinking about those times and visiting them. I want to be that for people.
3. Loving people.
I want people to feel good around me. I want them to know that no matter what, I will love them. I want to be able to be that person.
4. Being a good wife and mother.
More than anything, I care about the effect I can have on the world through my family. I want to be able to give them everything they need. I want to be able to teach them to be loving and caring. I want to be able to know I always did my best to be a good wife and mother.
5. Never giving up.
I want to be strong. I want to be known as never giving up on anyone or anything. I want to keep trying until things work.
6. Always learning.
I never want to give up learning new things and learning how to try new things. I want to be found often reading a good book, or trying something new.
7. Helping others.
I always want to be useful. I want to find opportunities to serve. I never want to be remembered as sitting by when someone needed me.
8. My cooking
I've said before that my cooking is something I take pride in. I want people to notice it. I want people to remember it.
9. My relationship with Heavenly Father
There is nothing more important to me than Heavenly Father. If I can manage any of these other things well enough to be remembered for it, it will be because of Him.
10. My family
I would be thrilled to be remembered as Matt's wife, Julie's daughter, Karen's daughter-in-law, etc. My family is incredible, and being remembered in relation to them is such a compliment.
1. Being happy.
I always want people to remember me for being happy. I know the people that I think of as being happy make me happy to think about. I want people to remember me laughing and grateful for everything that I have.
2. Welcoming people to my home.
I remember going over to my old preschool teachers house all the time. There was also a sweet lady next door who told me dandelions were her favorite flowers, so I would go visit her with dandelions all the time. I loved that. I still love thinking about those times and visiting them. I want to be that for people.
3. Loving people.
I want people to feel good around me. I want them to know that no matter what, I will love them. I want to be able to be that person.
4. Being a good wife and mother.
More than anything, I care about the effect I can have on the world through my family. I want to be able to give them everything they need. I want to be able to teach them to be loving and caring. I want to be able to know I always did my best to be a good wife and mother.
5. Never giving up.
I want to be strong. I want to be known as never giving up on anyone or anything. I want to keep trying until things work.
6. Always learning.
I never want to give up learning new things and learning how to try new things. I want to be found often reading a good book, or trying something new.
7. Helping others.
I always want to be useful. I want to find opportunities to serve. I never want to be remembered as sitting by when someone needed me.
8. My cooking
I've said before that my cooking is something I take pride in. I want people to notice it. I want people to remember it.
9. My relationship with Heavenly Father
There is nothing more important to me than Heavenly Father. If I can manage any of these other things well enough to be remembered for it, it will be because of Him.
10. My family
I would be thrilled to be remembered as Matt's wife, Julie's daughter, Karen's daughter-in-law, etc. My family is incredible, and being remembered in relation to them is such a compliment.

No comments:
Post a Comment