20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood
1. I remember my third birthday. I was cranky at first because it was raining. I wanted to play with my friends in my beautiful kiddy pool. Then my grandparents came over and they gave me a doll that was about half my size. That doll came with 4 dresses, and the box was big enough that I could fit in it. I remember playing hide and seek with my sister that day, and hiding inside that box, while having my mom drape my kitty blanket over it.
2. I loved the Baby Sitters Club books when I was growing up. My favorite was Mary-Anne. I remember that shortly after the divorce, my dad took me to the mall, and he bought me the book that was supposed to be the full biography of Mary-Anne. I loved that book. I remember how excited I was for the Daddy-Daughter date, and to sleep at his apartment for the first time.
3. I remember in second grade, when our teacher talked to us about what Diabetes was because a girl in our class had it. That girl had been absent from school for a week or two because she was at the hospital. I remember how excited everyone was when she got back to school. I remember everyone wanting to be friends with her, and I remember many years of sleepovers and playing with her after that. That was when I had my very first best friend.
1. I remember my third birthday. I was cranky at first because it was raining. I wanted to play with my friends in my beautiful kiddy pool. Then my grandparents came over and they gave me a doll that was about half my size. That doll came with 4 dresses, and the box was big enough that I could fit in it. I remember playing hide and seek with my sister that day, and hiding inside that box, while having my mom drape my kitty blanket over it.
2. I loved the Baby Sitters Club books when I was growing up. My favorite was Mary-Anne. I remember that shortly after the divorce, my dad took me to the mall, and he bought me the book that was supposed to be the full biography of Mary-Anne. I loved that book. I remember how excited I was for the Daddy-Daughter date, and to sleep at his apartment for the first time.
3. I remember in second grade, when our teacher talked to us about what Diabetes was because a girl in our class had it. That girl had been absent from school for a week or two because she was at the hospital. I remember how excited everyone was when she got back to school. I remember everyone wanting to be friends with her, and I remember many years of sleepovers and playing with her after that. That was when I had my very first best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment