19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
I honestly don't care where I live. I know it sounds cliche, but what matters is who I live with. I have so many pictures in my mind for my future. Some of them involve making snowmen with my children or sitting by the fire with Matt. I can also see us playing in pools during warm weather. I do know that I would have a hard time being happy if it was never warm, but other than that, as long as I have my family, I can truly be happy anywhere.
I honestly don't care where I live. I know it sounds cliche, but what matters is who I live with. I have so many pictures in my mind for my future. Some of them involve making snowmen with my children or sitting by the fire with Matt. I can also see us playing in pools during warm weather. I do know that I would have a hard time being happy if it was never warm, but other than that, as long as I have my family, I can truly be happy anywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment