A few weeks ago Matt's mom and two sisters came into town. Anja and Maija brought their toddlers along. Maija has a sweet little almost 2 year old named Emily, while Anja has an adorable little 3 year old named Ezekiel. I had the greatest time playing with the two little E's. I don't think there is a better feeling in the world than having your niece or nephew run up to you to give you a hug, or grab your hand, or ask for you specifically. I miss them quite a bit. I really think one of the highlights of my summer will be that time spent playing with those two little cuties.
I also have another niece and nephew. My older sister has a little girl and a little boy. I've written a little about Caelyn before. She just turned one last month. On Monday, she had a cute little boy named Curtis Kellie Johnson. I get to meet him next week, and I'm very excited.
I also have another niece and nephew. My older sister has a little girl and a little boy. I've written a little about Caelyn before. She just turned one last month. On Monday, she had a cute little boy named Curtis Kellie Johnson. I get to meet him next week, and I'm very excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment