17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
I wish I was great at music. Really any kind of music. Either a great singer, or a great musician. Unfortunately, I'm about an average singer, and I can't play any instruments. I love music though. I am almost always listening to music, and I sing along with songs or sing in the shower all the time. I was very active in choir and school musicals in high school. Music is just a huge part of my life. And maybe someday I will be great at music.
I wish I was great at music. Really any kind of music. Either a great singer, or a great musician. Unfortunately, I'm about an average singer, and I can't play any instruments. I love music though. I am almost always listening to music, and I sing along with songs or sing in the shower all the time. I was very active in choir and school musicals in high school. Music is just a huge part of my life. And maybe someday I will be great at music.

No comments:
Post a Comment