10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
This was possibly the hardest question for me to answer. Not because I get embarrassed all the time, or even because I never get embarrassed, but because I don't generally stay embarrassed. I blush so easily, and that generally just leads to more embarrassment. So I do get embarrassed, and I remember being embarrassed. The problem is that none of those things embarrass me after the fact, so there is nothing that I would consider my most embarrassing moment.
This was possibly the hardest question for me to answer. Not because I get embarrassed all the time, or even because I never get embarrassed, but because I don't generally stay embarrassed. I blush so easily, and that generally just leads to more embarrassment. So I do get embarrassed, and I remember being embarrassed. The problem is that none of those things embarrass me after the fact, so there is nothing that I would consider my most embarrassing moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment