Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 16

16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?


1. Sewing my own clothes. I think the one I am the proudest of is the skirt I made last summer. I made it without anyone else happening me, and I'm very proud of it. It is also probably in the best condition of anything that I've made.
2. Marrying Matt. Matt is by far the best choice I've made. I am so grateful every day that he chose me too. I consider our wedding day-and every part of it-to be the most important accomplishment I've had yet.
3. Getting and decorating our own apartment. I am so grateful and happy that we are able to stay in our own place. I love being able to decorate however I want. Matt usually lets me decide what to do, and it makes the apartment really feel like my home.
4. Picking a major that I adore. I went through several majors before settling on mine. I loved the other ones, but then I found Family And Consumer Science Education. I couldn't believe how wonderful it is for me.
5. Helping hundreds of students graduate while working at Independent Study. I love my job. I love the satisfaction of being able to tell a student I found their test and it got graded. I love telling students that I can send their grade to the school. I love finding ways to get them walking at their graduations.

No comments: