Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm a girl


and I'm so freakin glad. Do you know how many things there are that only girls can do? here. I'll show you.

Make kissy faces at the camera and be cute and seductive
dress like white trash and still look kinda cute.
Go to DI and try on 80s prom dresses
give and receive flowers
We get to stare at this. nuff said.
we can cuddle, and hug each other as much as we want. It's not a bad thing.
If boys highlighted their eyes like this. They would not look as freakin awesome. and yes, those are my eyes.
Face masks. Boys look gay with these. Girls are awesome with them.

See how cute we are.
and it's bonding.
Do you see the utter trust she has for me?
Applying a face mask on another girl's face=totally fine.
posing like a weirdo. not a problem
and building blanket forts to sleep in together. Yes boys can do this, but it's not as cool.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I've been reading some of your older blogs and just want to say how I love you and that you are soooo cool. :-)