Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1-10

So, back to my luck. I'm going to expound on the first 10 now. and the next 10 next time I feel like posting, and so on and so forth until I either finish, or get bored with it.

  1. Brittani (As you may know, my other roommates are all either dating, or just never home for other reasons. As such, my best friend and I have gotten a lot closer again. And I love it. I am so grateful to have her in my life.)
  2. warm blankets (I have the bottom bunk. I freeze to death every night, but I have 2 blankets that make this fantastic nest for me. I hate climbing out in the morning. I have lay there for over an hour just because I didn't want to get out of my warm nest.)
  3. the gospel (self explanatory)
  4. Lisa (Sweetest, cutest girl ever. I love her so much! She is so selfless and caring, and she helps me strike a balance in so many things. I want to be her when I grow up. And since she broke up with her boyfriend, there has been tons of time for us to be together and get to know each other better, and I now full-heartedly support the hasty declaration of love I made when I first met her.)
  5. blanket forts (I had a sleepover with Lisa and some of her roommates, and we built a blanket fort to sleep in. It was AWESOME!!! I had so much fun. Seriously, when you need to feel safe and comforted, and you can't go home, build a blanket fort. it's a good quick fix for homesickness.)
  6. Daddy (I have the best father ever. be jealous. He will get his own post another time.)
  7. Black Caroline (I'm not being racist. I have 2 roommates named Caroline M. This one is from Africa, and told us to call her Black Caroline. She is so cute, and so funny. I truly adore her. She always helps me in the most unexpected ways.)
  8. Kimberly (This wonderful woman has been my friend since my freshman year, and she is always completely there for me. Just seeing her face or hearing her voice reminds me of home, and gives me a comfort and hope I can't describe. She is so supportive and loving, and so funny and wonderful. I often wonder what I did in my last life to deserve her friendship.)
  9. a job (I am poor. I literally have barely enough in my bank account for my next months rent. However, I have a job. As soon as my mom mails me my social security card I can start. I'm waiting anxiously. I am very excited, and so grateful that I can work.)
  10. the ability to walk (I can walk. it's awesome. There are people who can't. I wish they could. the end.)

2 comments:

me said...

love the layout!

Jules AF said...

I love that she told you to call her Black Caroline. Awesome.