Sometimes, even when you have a specific answer, and you know you are doing what you need to do, you feel so discouraged, and that what you are doing is in no way right, because it hurts so much. But the truth is underneath it all, the heart of life is good. These trials won't last forever. And I am in no way the first person to feel this way. Think of Paul. He turned away from everything that he had. He gave away the position of power and respect he held in the Jewish world. He gave up his name. I'm sure there were moments when he questioned that decision. But he found happiness and peace. and so do I whenever I pray about it. It's just a question of holding onto that peace when I receive reminders of the hard part. When I'm discouraged, and I want a hand to hold. When I feel like there's nothing else left for me to do.
That is when I listen to this song(yes I did link to it twice. don't judge) while I read this talk and remember that no matter what, everything will work out.
The true message of this post is that no matter what...I do know that the heart of life is good. and I have an exceptionally good life. and I am lucky. I hope that all of you can sit down and remember how good your lives are.

2 comments:
Thank you. I need to sit and remember this once in a while.
Oh my gosh, believe me. I wrote my blog for a year and a half with absolutely NOBODY reading it. Do you see that? A YEAR AND A HALF.
These people who get 300 followers within 3 months of starting a blog baffle me. I don't know how it's possible. So don't worry!
Post a Comment