Then with my last boyfriend, we talked about kissing. We had discussed that we both wanted to kiss each other. but that also never actually happened. So, now I sit here still virgin lips, but accused of being a liar by my best friend every time I tell someone that. Which I am a liar, but not about being VL. I am a liar because I was so sure it would happen that I lied to my best friends and said it had. I feel horrible about it, but I have yet to tell them the truth. So here is my confession. Here's hoping I get up the courage to tell them to their faces.

3 comments:
I didn't kiss anyone until I was 20. Then I hooked up with my new roommate's brother. She's now my best friend.
I see nothing wrong with being VL! It just means you want something special. I didn't wait for anything special... I don't know if I regret it or not.
well....... it could be worse!
Well, this is probably easier to tell me this way since we don't really talk.
I'm sad that you couldn't tell me.
Post a Comment