Do you want to know a secret? Those are my 2 favorite rooms in the house. I love cooking. I am a kitchen nazi. I do not share the kitchen well. I can't have anyone trying to help me cook...I have literally pushed a roommate out of the way because the way she was stirring was bugging me. I am being forced to learn how to share the kitchen because of my baking class. I adore the class, and I couldn't be happier to be taking it...except for sharing the kitchen...which has always been MY space...with 2 people. And not just what my roommates and I do, working around each other, there's 3 of us doing 1 recipe together. I like Jason and Jaycee. They're good people. And they are probably the easiest people ever to share a kitchen with. They are both willing to admit to not being very good cooks, and willing to bow to my superior kitchen skills. But it's still hard to let them do things. Even though I really should let them do more. Next week. maybe.
but the bedroom. That room is another favorite. Not for the reason implied in the quote. And yes Joe is sketchy. That is part of why we love him. But because it is my escape. My apartment is couple central. However, due to the wonderful sacred document known as the honor code, I am safe in my bedroom. Boys cannot come back here. I am leaning against my bed as I write this. Yes, I can still hear Noah and Kyle, which can be annoying, but not nearly as bad as having to sit out in the living room and watch the couples cuddling all the time. I also adore sleeping. It is a wonderful experience that everyone should enjoy frequently. I am a big fan. This is why I love the kitchen and the bedroom. Just so everyone knows that I agree. My place is the kitchen. or the bedroom. or lately, the library.

2 comments:
I am the same with the kitchen. THE SAME.
this is why i like you.
Post a Comment