For example, I spend TONS of time over at my old FHE brothers' apartment. They call me to invite me over if it looks like a whole day is going to pass with out me stopping by. I adore these boys, and consider them to be some of my best friends in the whole world. However, they are my brothers to me. I don't want to date them. I want them to be the guys standing menacingly in the background when I leave on dates because they feel protective of me.
And I have my friends from high school. I adore them. I think they are the best guys on Earth. I think they could all but walk on water. and if they needed to, they could probably do that. But there's only one of them that I would seriously date if the opportunity presented itself.
So does that mean that I should consider every guy that tries to become friends with me interested in me? I don't understand this principle.

2 comments:
I don't even know.
Girl, I don't either
P.s. I love your blog. Can we be blog friends? I think we should.
So sew sough excited for our Uncle Hugh Marathon.
Post a Comment