Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Last week in church my friend gave a talk about the importance of giving credit with all your blessings, and I sat down and started thinking. I had been slightly depressed and feeling down about my life, so I decided to try it. After doing it, I feel so lucky, that I'm wondering where my 4 leaf clover is. Or if I'm Irish.
  1. Brittani
  2. warm blankets
  3. the gospel
  4. Lisa
  5. blanket forts
  6. Daddy
  7. Black Caroline
  8. Kimberly
  9. a job
  10. the ability to walk
  11. Cole
  12. scriptures
  13. prayer
  14. living close to home
  15. having a car
  16. going to BYU
  17. Jesse
  18. the ability to come up with things to do.
  19. awesome guy friends
  20. the honor code
  21. privacy
  22. ability to cook
  23. $$ to buy food
  24. Heather
  25. Christ's love
  26. pink sauce
  27. Uncle Ben
  28. missions
  29. Mommy
  30. Michelle
  31. miracles
  32. temples
  33. Morgan
  34. being a big sister
  35. Matt
  36. Kody
  37. the armed forces
  38. America
  39. Idaho
  40. family
  41. April
  42. Allison
  43. Mandy
  44. Drea
  45. Kacy Ann
  46. notes
  47. friends
  48. roommates
  49. missionaries
  50. Marci
  51. adopted families
  52. Kathleen
  53. Big John
  54. Mark Jackson
  55. good examples
  56. Ashley
  57. Danielle
  58. callings
  59. the ability to make more friends easily
  60. smiles
  61. peace
  62. free counseling
  63. Becky
  64. being raised in the gospel
  65. the lack of temptation I've ever felt to do drugs or drink alcohol
  66. coats
  67. snow forts
  68. Patty
  69. the theater
  70. telephones
  71. heels
  72. feeling pretty
  73. Kristi
  74. ward choir
  75. music
  76. turtles
  77. squirrels
  78. dogs
  79. easy-to-do hair
  80. FHE brothers
  81. Jeff
  82. memories
  83. letters
  84. Tom
  85. Dallon
  86. modern-day prophets
  87. General Conference
  88. Ensign
  89. My Patriarchal Blessing
  90. revelation
  91. trees
  92. laughter
  93. a positive outlook
  94. Aunt Kay
  95. Nana
  96. Grampsy
  97. Bachelor Uncles
  98. Dugan
  99. Shanda
  100. Aubry
  101. Skyler
  102. Krystal
  103. David
  104. cousins in general
  105. books
  106. iron pills
  107. modern medicine
  108. college
  109. Nathan
  110. caring REAL friends
  111. hope
  112. faith
  113. optimism
  114. hymns
  115. dedication
  116. good couches
  117. ice cream
  118. chocolate
  119. babies
  120. patience
  121. focus
  122. classes
  123. motivation
  124. sweaters
  125. technology
  126. trust
  127. glasses dancing
  128. Disney
  129. Aubrey Dyer
  130. Dallin
  131. Derrick
  132. home teachers
  133. priesthood blessings
  134. Chelsea
  135. motorcycles
  136. rain
  137. stars
  138. sunlight
  139. warmth
  140. necklaces
  141. pale skin
  142. face wash
  143. conditioner
  144. comfort
  145. hugs
  146. testimonies
  147. the Atonement
  148. empathy
  149. Victoria's Secret
  150. Amy
  151. Amber
  152. Katrina
  153. Christie
  154. My ward
  155. Derk "the jerk"
  156. cameras
  157. talents
  158. the sense of smell
  159. truth
  160. flowers
  161. pine cones
  162. ribbon
  163. inside jokes
  164. cuddling
  165. being single
  166. goals
  167. having a soft heart
  168. names
  169. lists
  170. opposites
  171. vacations
  172. being a girl
  173. acceptance
  174. diversity
  175. movies
  176. books
  177. sleep
  178. service
  179. beautiful views
  180. mountains
  181. nature
  182. warm fuzzies
  183. art
  184. Matt C.
  185. old people
  186. eternity
  187. flirting
  188. perspective
  189. the Earth
  190. guidance
  191. electricity
  192. mercy
  193. rivers
  194. high fives
  195. Jana
  196. five-year-old sons
  197. Cole-isms
  198. Chelsea T.
  199. DI
  200. flats
  201. old FHE brothers
  202. Jennell
  203. N*Sync
  204. Krista
  205. Byron
  206. FACS
  207. Jessica
  208. Backstreet Boys
  209. 98 Degrees
  210. health
  211. eyelashes
  212. make up
  213. dirt
  214. photosynthesis
  215. purple pens
  216. parables
  217. carpets
  218. snuggies
  219. book lights
  220. Canada
  221. visiting teaching
  222. scarfs
  223. Preach My Gospel
  224. Mario shirts
  225. Jacob
  226. protection
  227. Big Brothers
  228. being loved
  229. relief society
  230. leather
  231. motorcycles
  232. biker gangs
  233. POW/MIA
  234. casseroles
  235. helicopters
  236. tattoos
  237. looking below the surface
  238. hugs
I plan to publish some posts explaining a few of these, because they are kind of random things to consider blessings in a lot of cases. But can I just tell you...I am incredibly blessed.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

These lists are always fun to write sometimes to remind yourself how lucky you truly are. I love it.

20 Something said...

I agree with "The Boob Nazi" I love making these list when I am down, or having a hard time. It helps you realize what matters, and what you don't have doesn't always matter to much.