Anyway, they did a new post today for Christmas, in which they publicly rated some girls. I don't know how I feel about this...I mean, I don't care that they did it. It was highly entertaining to read, and I admire their honesty. and the courage of the girls. That's what I don't know about. I feel kind of like a coward, because although I really do wonder what kind of a rating I would get, I didn't have the courage to ask for a private rating, much less a public one. I can't imagine putting something that I'm so insecure about out there for so many people to read. I couldn't bring myself to honestly request the for real rating. I want to know...but at the same time I don't. If I don't ask, then I get to live with the hope in my mind that my rating would come out as a 6 or a 7. But I don't think it would. probably a 4 or 5. I hope.
Other than that...I HATE bitter self-absorbed teen girls. You know the ones I mean. The pretty plastic blondes with the Utah poof? The ones who talk behind other people's backs, and crush them. Yes, I am a hypocrite, because I am posting it behind these girls' backs right now...but they don't know me, and I will not use names. Just know, these girls have crushed one of my best friends whom I have spent a very long time trying to convince him how wonderful he is. These wretched little girls have made him doubt all of his worth...by talking about him behind his back, which of course got back to him. I want nothing more than to be able to take him away from where people will hurt him...but I don't know how or what to do to help him.

3 comments:
P.S. Calvin and Jake...be proud. I learned how to do links just so I could link to your blog.
I think the overweight comments are harsh. I guess that's because I'm fat. Whatever.
I just hate when people are like, "You'd be so much prettier if you lost weight!" It's such an a-holeish thing to say. Fat people fall in love and get married too. People act like being fat is the WORST THING EVER. (MY DAD THINKS THAT.) I'd rather be fat than vapid because I could always lose weight, but they can't magically get a brain.
Now I'll end my rant. And become anorexic.
Jake is more into skinny girls which makes me not like him. I am more of your curvy girl too.
I read MBP to and sometimes it is harsh but just liek boob nazi I am working out harder then any other year and counting calories.
Like my mom says men are visual.
Bless our hearts but I still read that blog every now and again.
I never read your blog but I just had to comment.. have a great day!
Post a Comment