Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You know you're mormon if...

The other day, I was in the testing center taking a New Testament test. I was walking out after I finished it, and by the door was a boy with bright red curly hair. For those of you who don't know, I also have red curly hair. When I saw him, my first thought was "if we got married and had babies, they would have amazing hair."



This is how I know I've been at BYU too long.

2 comments:

Erin said...

dude, this is no joke. the other day, i saw two super redheads, a boy and a girl, holding hands around campus. The first thing I thought was,

"if they get married and have babies, them babies will be really pale."

Jules AF said...

I totally do the same, and I'm not even at BYU anymore haha.