Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Somedays I get cute




Other days I don't. You don't want to see pictures. Just trust me on this one.
Anyway...sometimes it feels wasted. I hang out with guys. It's just who I'm comfortable with. So tonight (bottom picture) I spend the whole evening from about 6:30 until midnight hanging out with boys that see me as their little sister.
I love them. And I don't regret spending my time with them. It was a great night. I just wish that someone would appreciate that I had taken the time to straighten my hair-which isn't easy-and put on make-up. Sometimes I want to feel like I am pretty. which is why I go to the trouble of getting cute. But they don't say anything and don't notice because I'm like their 7th roommate.
It's really quite frustrating. Maybe next time I'll find some other people to hang out with who will notice.


**UPDATE**
I just looked through my blog, and with the pictures I have up, you would assume straight hair is a common thing for me. Let's get this straight (haha...I'm punny) it's definitely not. I'm just 500 times more likely to have a camera around, and be willing to pose when I feel cute...which is usually when I've taken the time to straighten my hair.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I know what you mean about the straight hair. I have curly hair but hardly have any pictures of it. People always assume I have straight hair!