Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

No regrets

I'm not going to live forever. So what is the best way to live with the time that I have? I know that if I were to die tomorrow, I wouldn't wish I had watched more TV or slept more or had more money. I would mostly wish I had done more. Made more friends. Shown more love. I want to fall in love. I want someone that I value more than anything. I want to have found the person that I would face everything for. I want the person that matters more than my fears about marriage. At the very least, I want to be able to look back and say that I looked for that person, and that I deserved them.
I want to be able to say that I did my best. I was persistant and never gave up hope in everything that I did. I want to leave people that will miss me. I want them to wonder what they'll do with out me. But I want them to be okay. I want people to laugh while they cry at my funeral.
I want to hold my own baby. I want to have blessed someone's life in a way that no one else could. I want to have never let a chance to say I love you pass me by. I want to be completely honest. I want to look in the mirror and like what I see. I want to wear something I made myself. I want to take chances. I want to travel. I want to swim in the ocean. I want to learn to dance. I want to go sky-diving. I want to fly on an airplane. I want to be able to say that I did everything I could. I want to be the very best I can be. I want to be the teacher that students confide in. I want to be the best me I can be. I want to paint a picture for my wall. I want to see someone's face light up because of something I did. I want to live a life with no regrets.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I want to spend more times with my friends and family too.