It was amazing. I both hated it and loved it. I bawled. I decided that I will be buying it. First chance I get.
Then I tried to figure out what other movies I've seen in the last year or so that I need to buy. Here's the list:
The Time Traveler's Wife
Dear John
Star Trek
Up
My Sister's Keeper
Harry Potter 6
Blind Side
and maybe Avatar.
Then I realized that I at least teared up in every single one of these movies. So I looked at the movies I own to figure out my favorites.
Moulin Rouge
Tuck Everlasting
27 Dresses
What Happens in Vegas
Juno
The Notebook
The Dark Knight
My Girl
Labrynth.
I've come to the conclusion that:
I am definitely a girl. I like to cry...but I also enjoy laughing on occasion.
and I'm sick and twisted.

1 comment:
Hahaha. I heart you. Also, we NEED to have our Uncle Hugh Marathon. Yes, I am calling it that. It sounds creepier that way
xoxo
Post a Comment