Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

WWJD

So lately, as you know, a lot of guys have been asking me out. And they actually really do want something. Trust me, I can tell. I'm not just being conceited. I swear.
Anyway, I was cleaning my room and found a WWJD bracelet. and I thought about my situation, and busted out laughing really hard and loud. because: Jesus wouldn't date any of them. because Jesus is not gay (to the best of my knowledge)

4 comments:

Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i like you tiff. lets be friends. oh wait! we are! jackpot!!

Jules AF said...

I wish I were getting asked out a lot. Sigh.

20 Something said...

How are you getting all these dates!!!

Tiffany said...

@Erin. Yes. We are. and it is marvelous.
@Boob Nazi. You can have the guys asking me out if you'd like. All of them.
@20 Something. I parade around in the green face mask that is on the header of my blog. Something about it is just irresistible.