Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh family of mine.

So, I have a little brother. Best kid ever. in his own way. I adore him, but I'm biased because he's my baby brother. Sometimes I love to hate him... but I always love to love him. In my mind, he is a stud. I feel like I kind of became his third mother. Because my mom worked, and my parents were divorced. I've always been a nurturing care-taker too. I love the kid. He's different than other kids his age though. He has ADHD, he's very assertive, and kind of a nerd. He's also really sensitive and gets bullied a lot. Also, he's a bit aggressive and has anger-management issues. Anyway, since my mom's second divorce especially, he's had serious problems. And they've gotten worse since I left for school. And now...bad news. He got suspended from school on Monday for bringing a knife to school. I'm so worried about him. I really want to go home and be there for him. I want to talk to him about everything. I want to give him a big hug. I want to be able to make it all better.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

Oh man, I'm sorry about your brother! I hope he can figure things out!