Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day

Is not my favorite holiday. However, I am SOOOO excited for this weekend!! My friends Jodie and Jessica are coming to Provo, and Jessica is going to stay with me!!! And tomorrow, I'm having a girls night with Jessica, my roommate, and my two favorite girls named Sarah. It will be wonderful.

And best of all, since Jessica will be here, I have an excuse to say no to any date that I get asked on. It is marvelous news. I need to remember these times when I get sad that boys don't like me. I prefer being the best friend to this.

And it's a 3 day weekend. This is truly excellent. even sexcellent if you will.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Have fun this holiday! I hate it too. But I'm concentrating on different kinds of love this weekend. Like the love I have for my siblings, my parents, my nieces and nephew, etc. That's what I'm thinking about.

Christine Marie said...

Sexcellent?
Bahahahahahahaha. Oh my gosh. Girl, I love you. We need to have our Hugh Jackman night because it will, in fact, be sexcellent. Perhaps incestuously so on your part but who is anyone to judge?