Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Music

Sometimes I find it amazing how we associate music with other things.
This morning, I was playing some music while I was getting ready for the day. I felt a little bit sick, and wasn't in the best of moods, but the song "I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher came on.

Years ago, my cousin, little sister, and I were all staying in the same bedroom at my Nana and Grampsy's house for a week or so in the summer. My cousin told me that was her favorite song, so we sang that a lot, and had a lot of fun that week.

That song made me think of Aubry, and from that, I began thinking of a lot of other fun experiences I had with her. I was immediately cheered up, and ended up singing along and dancing around. I am so grateful for my amazing family, and for the boost music can give us.

2 comments:

xoxo, B said...

Dear cousin.
You are amazing. I'm glad I could cheer up your day and I miss those times we have had together! I completely forgot about that time but now I will always remember

Unknown said...

tiffy- you are the cutest! seriously :) i'm so happy you are following my blog now. what a treat to hear from you again! love you!!!