Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 5 (It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday)

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1.  Matt. Whenever I'm having a bad day, he'll figure out how to make me feel better. Sometimes he just hugs me, sometimes he tickles and teases me until I'm laughing, and sometimes he takes me out to do something. He just takes such good care of me all the time.
2. Cleaning. Even though I don't always want to clean, whenever Matt and I have cleaned up a room in our apartment, I just feel so good about the apartment. and about my life.
3.When I genuinely feel like I've helped someone. At my job, I do a lot of things in a day. Lots of phone calls where I'm supposed to be helping, but I don't always feel like I am. When I get one where I do feel helpful, or I'm able to help someone with something else, I'm happy.
4. Reading. Just by absorbing the words on a page, I'm able to escape into a different world, and feel all of the emotions the person involved is feeling. I have always loved to read, and I've always been a little irritable when I get interrupted.
5.The Gospel. I love praying. I love being in Church, I love reading my scriptures. Of all of these things, the Gospel and my relationship with Christ give me the most lasting joy and peace.

No comments: