Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 3

3. Describe your relationship with your parents.

My mom is one of my very best friends. She supports me in everything I do, and we talk a lot. If two days go by without us talking on the phone, then it feels like something is wrong. She has always been super supportive and loving. We have a lot in common, and agree on almost everything.

My dad is also incredible. I love talking to him and spending time with him. We also have the exact same sense of humor...which oddly many other people think is dumb. I still giggle when I think about all the times we teased my brother about "Saluke's gold butt" (If you don't understand this, go watch Aladdin and the King of Thieves right now). I also remember many tickle fights with all of my siblings and I against my dad.


I have amazing parents. You should all be jealous.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

I love your parents :)