Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Time is Here

It's Christmas time!!!

Matt is very firm that Thanksgiving needs time to be appreciated as a holiday, however, when we got home Thursday from dinner, I managed to convince him that it was time to decorate for Christmas.

We made gingerbread houses at Thanksgiving dinner

This is our Christmas corner. We didn't have enough decorations to decorate the whole  apartment right off the bat. More pictures will be coming.

My wonderful sister-in-law Maija made me these last Christmas after seeing me pin them on pinterest.
 So, if you couldn't tell, I love Christmas. I get very excited about it, and I love that everyone suddenly loves everyone around each other. I love Christmas music, I love decorations, I love snow. I love giving people presents. I just love everything about Christmas time.

Since I took these pictures, we have put Christmas blankets over the back of our couch and chair, put my Christmas bear out on the chair we're babysitting for my in-laws, and put up a nativity!! We also plan to make paper snowflakes and Danish hearts to decorate our window. I am loving having my own place to decorate the way I want for Christmas.

No comments: