Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

It is amazing how blessed we are when we step back and look at our live objectively. Really waking up each day is a miracle. So, here is a list of the miracles I've experienced just today.


  1. Waking up this morning.
  2. Having a husband to hold my hand.
  3. My phone to wake me up.
  4. A roof over my head.
  5. Running water.
  6. Toothpaste
  7. My refrigerator
  8. Feeling totally comfortable and at home with Matt's family.
  9. A baby blessing.
  10. The Gospel of Christ.
  11. Spiritual promptings.
  12. A husband who can take care of things.
  13. Answered prayers.
  14. A baby snuggling against me.
  15. Chocolate.
  16. Good books.
  17. Memories
  18. A cousin who makes me feel so loved-Thank you Kirsten!
  19. An apartment that feels like home.
  20. Savings for emergencies.
This is just the list I get off the top of my head. I am so blessed. I have hundreds of thousands of blessings every single day. It amazes me how often I am blessed.

No comments: