Today when I got off work, I went for a run then did some sit-ups and push-ups in my room. It felt great and didn't take that long. So I set a dream goal:
Get up at 5:30 every day to exercise and shower before work.
Then I thought about it and set a more realistic goal:
Work out every Thursday after I get off work since I don't have classes and every Saturday.
But here's what will probably happen:
I'll work out for a week or two, then it will fade out in favor of school work or naps.
Get up at 5:30 every day to exercise and shower before work.
Then I thought about it and set a more realistic goal:
Work out every Thursday after I get off work since I don't have classes and every Saturday.
But here's what will probably happen:
I'll work out for a week or two, then it will fade out in favor of school work or naps.

No comments:
Post a Comment