I found my wedding dress!! It's absolutely gorgeous and I feel like a princess in it. I was amazed at how very perfect it was. And how completely opposite of everything I expected to get it was...well maybe not completely opposite. I didn't leap off the deep end and get a knee length skirt (I'm getting married in December. That would be a little cold)
But anyway. I can't put a picture here because Matt reads my blog, but it's a huge ballgown with folds and some decoration and appliqued fabric at the bottom of the skirt. The top also has some folds, and we put a white sash at my high waist to ease the transition. It is absolutely amazing. I honestly feel like a Disney princess in it. I thought of Cinderella and Belle while I was trying it on.
Anyway, if you want to see a picture, get me your email address and I will send you one. as long as you promise not to show Matt. Kthanks.
But anyway. I can't put a picture here because Matt reads my blog, but it's a huge ballgown with folds and some decoration and appliqued fabric at the bottom of the skirt. The top also has some folds, and we put a white sash at my high waist to ease the transition. It is absolutely amazing. I honestly feel like a Disney princess in it. I thought of Cinderella and Belle while I was trying it on.
Anyway, if you want to see a picture, get me your email address and I will send you one. as long as you promise not to show Matt. Kthanks.

3 comments:
Me Please! kchancock08@gmail.com
ME ME ME PLEASE!!!!!! sweetbluejay@gmail.com
Hey. Mom says you should think about your sash being one of your wedding colors.
Looks AMAZING!!! your just beautiful....too bad you can't see Matt!!!
Post a Comment