Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Water Cooler Talk

At my work, we've been having problems with the water. I have no idea how many emails I've been sent in the last month that read "Don't drink the water." Finally, they bought us a water cooler. I am infinitely excited. Now we can stand around the water cooler and have our water cooler talk. I feel like I work in a real office now, even though this is just a student job.



Also, I very much enjoy the water. It tastes really good. And I'm getting spoiled. I can't drink the water from drinking fountains on campus now. It tastes funny by comparison.

Also, I was just going to save this to post later because I thought it would be my hundredth post, but upon doing further research, and deleting old drafts I didn't want to post anymore, I found that it was only my 96th. Which is fine...but know the hundredth one is coming and will be good.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Classy.

Oh baby. I'm coming up on my 200th post in a couple weeks or so, maybe less. Look out for its epic proportions. Or something like that.

PS. I love you. And cupcakes. And that is all. :)