but I don't care. I'm bored out of my mind here in Provo, so I'm writing blog posts. Deal with it.
Anyway, today I decided to give myself a treat. One I've wanted for quite a while. And by quite a while, I mean about 2 weeks since I saw it at Barnes and Noble on a date with my BFF (Bacon Fat Factory)

Yes. I am creepy. While I was at Barnes and Noble to buy this, I got into a brief debate with myself between this book and Evil Serial Killers. True story. I am not a typical girl. That's all I can really say about that. Anyway, this book is ultra-fascinating. And I'm about 90% sure that it was written by a Christian. Just based on what I've read from the first 30 pages or so. Although that may be largely because the bible is a really good source for villains whose names people will recognize.
My favorite monster so far is Jezebel. She was the first one in the book.
1 comment:
My mom and I decided one day that if I ever have twins, a girl and a boy, I'm naming them Jezebel and Lamoni.
See, its funny because its ironic. Or something.
Post a Comment