Anyway, I wasn't planning on having much fun tonight, because I figured I would be busy. and I was, but that was the fun part. I got some time to go sit with friends and chat. I got time to eat a little bit...but in my mind the very best part of the night was washing dishes. I started washing some, and Jarrett came over and joined me, putting himself in charge of rinsing. We were washing the dishes, and he went to rinse a glass, and splashed me a little bit. I may have squealed a bit out of surprise.
Jarrett looked at me, apologized, and told me it was an accident...then an impish look appeared on his face..."That was an accident," he said, "but this isn't." and he full on sprayed me with the water.
I started laughing, and cupped some of the soapy water and splashed him back.
We got all the dishes done and put away, and we had a blast doing it. I am very in favor of such experiences. I thought the activity was going to be worthwhile based on the success of the good food and the fun that people had playing the games...but really the part of the activity that I'm going to remember is washing the dishes. It was the most fun I've really had in a long time.

1 comment:
I really wish there was a 'like' button right now. I'm glad you had fun doing the dishes. I kept hearing sounds and was wondering what in the world was going on in there. I'm happy for you.
Post a Comment