Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is that your natural hair color?

So today I made myself some cheese biscuits. I absolutely adore them. However, I only like them while they're warm. So after eating two with my dinner, I decided to give the left over six to some guys in my ward. There's one apartment that I hang out with a good deal, so I took it to them. I then went shopping for groceries with some girls in my ward. When I got back, my roommates told me one of the boys had come over to thank me for the biscuits. As I had nothing else to do, I decided to go over and hang out with them. I walked in, and 4 of them were sitting in the front room.
I talked to them about the biscuits for a little bit, then Paul said "Oh Tiffany, we had a question for you. We'll let Jake ask it though."
Jake turned a little bit red, then said "don't worry about it."
Of course now I was extremely curious, but I decided not to push it. However, apparently Paul really wanted to know, so he then asked me..."is the red in your hair natural?"
Yes. this is a true story. I only have those boys as witnesses, but I was entertained none-the-less. Also to be honest, I know wonder how this came up as a question that at least two of these boys had apparently been pondering in depth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole beauty of that was that they were going to ask something else, then bailed on it. Paul just asked the first thing that came to his mind as a cover up I'm sure.