Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rambling Wonders



Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live at the zoo? I have. It doesn't seem like somewhere that I could be happy. I was at the zoo today, and all of the animals seemed so unhappy. They seemed bored with life...and not the there's nothing to do bored...just the I don't care about life bored. Their cages all seemed way to small, and I just felt for all of them. I took a picture of the Canadian Lynx...which believe it or not was one of the more energetic animals there. But when I really started thinking about it, I started to wonder if I would be able to be happy there. I don't hold still very well, and I hate having nothing to do...but I can find something to do most places. I'm pretty good at finding ways to be happy no matter where I am. I think I would get annoyed with all the people coming and staring at me, but since I've always been a small town girl, isn't that kind of like my own kind of confining cage? One that I love and wouldn't trade--I love the small town and being able to see people I know everywhere--but still a sort of cage...a safety net even.
I got to talk to Kacy Ann today. That was amazing!! I love that girl, and I have missed her a ton. She still insists that she was a bad roommate, and although she wasn't perfect, no one is, and I think she was exactly what I needed at that point in my life.
What I genuinely cannot wait for is living with Jana. She is so much fun, and I am way excited to live with her. Everyone reading this who doesn't know Jana, just accept my word for it that your life is incredibly lacking, and if you don't ever get to meet her, you may as well have not lived. She is definitely another sign of how Heavenly Father watches out for me...how else would I get such an incredible roommate?
And I get to live with Brittani!!! Yay for best friends!! I feel closer to her than ever lately. She is the best friend on Earth...and everyone who hasn't met her...you may as well just go slit your wrists now. You really have nothing to live for besides the hope of someday meeting my amazing and beautiful best friend.
This will be an amazing semester. I need to remember why I'm going to be in Provo though. My classes aren't going to be easy. I have Biology, Psychology, Psych Stats, World Civilization to 1500, New Testament, Healthy Living, and Social Dance. And to everyone else in the world, Social Dance sounds like it will just be a constant party and a super easy class...but I am the world's second biggest klutz, have never been able to dance, and am well known for stepping on my partners toes...when we're just doing the circle sway. But I am excited. We're required to take some excersize like classes, and this qualifies as one. And I've always wanted to be graceful and be able to dance. I guess we'll see what I can do. I'll be doing a full 2 more credit hours than I did last semester, and I'm taking harder classes. So wish me luck all, and if I seem to be having too much fun, slap me across the face and remind me why I'm in Provo living with these amazing girls.
also...Brad promised me a pet giraffe someday. I plan to hold him to that. I really want a giraffe. and a bobcat. they're really cute.

3 comments:

Dria said...

You're taking bio this semester as well? We should totally study together....science is not my forte. :)

Tiffany said...

DEAL!! I'm not bad at science, but I love study buddies!

Emilie RBP said...

I'm taking world civ too! Woo hoo! :D
I also loved how you talked about Jana and Brittani. Every word is true. :)