Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Awkward Phone conversations

So my phone rings the other day, and when I answer it's my older sister. I'm not super close to her for a number of reasons, so she mostly only calls when she wants something from me, so I was reluctant to talk to her.
She told me that she had an important question for me, and asked me what I would do if she decided to start dating girls. I was pretty confused since she had just gotten married. She told me that if anything happened to Corey, she didn't want to go back to dating guys, so she would probably go lesbian. I was kinda confused, but I told her that it's her life, not mine.
I just thought I would share this random story with you my dear blog readers.

also, I stopped at the theater with my BFF today, and we were talking to our manager Joshy, and Dale while they painted on the window, and Britt asked what colour they were going to paint something, and I said "black, like my soul." Joshy laughed and said "Tiffany, your soul isn't black. It's like a fruity pink." So since that second I have been fascinated with the concept of soul colours. I don't know if I think mine would be pink. I'm leaning in the direction of a sage green. Kinda warm and comforting...I don't know. what do you think?

P.S. I have some friends who have gotten married in the last year or so...and a couple in the past couple months, and I just barely looked up all their pictures...I love wedding pictures, so if any of my friends want to get married, I'm totally good with that so I can creep stalk their photos.

1 comment:

me said...

fruity pink or sage green....hmmmmm....well......hmmmmmhehehehe keep the pink the sage comes with seasoning........