Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

High School Never Ends

Unlike most people out there, I loved high school. I had such a great time. That doesn't mean that I would go back as a student by any means, but I met people who are still some of my very best friends, and learned a lot about myself.
Enjoying my seminary graduation with many of my high school friends
It's really great news that I loved high school because I am going back. I am starting out my fall semester this year at a high school, then half way through the year I'm going even further back to jr high. That's right. I'm doing my student teaching. After which I can only hope that I will continue spending much of the rest of my life in a high school or a junior high. Only this time I will be the teacher. I can't wait to mentor students and spend that time in the school. I will be going to Kearns High School AND Spanish Fork Junior High. I am so excited that I can hardly stand myself. I can't wait to write lesson plans and teach the students. I also can hardly wait to break out my teacher wardrobe.

The most comfortable red dress known to womankind

And my favorite, my purple pencil skirt with a black blouse

My blue knit vest with a black skirt
A purple sweater and my home-made circle skirt

Finally, and possibly most excitingly, it's justification for me to go buy more teacher clothes. After all, one can't work with only 4-5 outfits right?

Also insert here anything from banana republic or shabby apple...or since I'm poor...I'll just make some!


1 comment:

Mandy Phillips said...

Have you ever heard of Modcloth? They have a TON of dresses. You can search for dresses under the 'longer length' section and most of them are LDS standards, cute, and affordable! I'm obsessed.

Congratulations on student teaching! I bet the kids will love your sweet personality.