I have always worn my heart on my sleeves. I am very in touch with my emotions, and very emotionally driven. However, lately, that has come up to a new degree.
At the dollar theater just a couple of weeks ago, Matt and I watched Wreck it Ralph. I highly highly recommend it. I think it's my favorite movie ever. Ask me in a month because I have a tendency to change favorite movies fairly quickly.
At the dollar theater just a couple of weeks ago, Matt and I watched Wreck it Ralph. I highly highly recommend it. I think it's my favorite movie ever. Ask me in a month because I have a tendency to change favorite movies fairly quickly.
Anyway...This movie makes me cry like you wouldn't believe. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but every time I've watched it, I've teared up at two different parts. Sometimes a third pops in, but not always. I usually cry the first time I watch movies with tender heart touching moments, but this one has just really gone straight to my heart, and today I even got emotional and started tearing up just discussing it with Matt. I couldn't believe how emotionally invested I am in these characters that even knowing that it all works out in the end (Not a spoiler because, hey, it's Disney. It always works out) I just tear up thinking about it all.


2 comments:
I hear ya Tif. Just wait until you have kids it gets worse. I cry or tear up in every Disney movie and some of their Disney channel cartoons. Glad I'm not the only one.
I love that movie too! Brad even teared up at the end when things worked out and he learned who he was. I just love movies that touches my heart just like yours.
Post a Comment