Today has been a really good day. I spent the first half of my work day answering emails, which I always enjoy. I just find it so much easier to write out my thoughts than to try to put them into vocal words. Then I got to sit at the front after running home to get a package from the office at my apartment complex.
I love sitting at the front. And not only that, but I got to sit up at the front with Malia, Makayla, and Sammi (not all at once. Makayla took Sammi's place so Sammi could eat lunch) and I honestly do adore all 3 of these girls. Then I talked to a guy named Dugan on the phone. I didn't even know people other than my uncle were named Dugan.
I had an ice cream sandwich that was delicious.
I passed my cleaning check with flying colors.
I'm making a Better Than Sex Cake.
In less than 4 hours, my boyfriend should be back from spending the summer in Washington.
MY LIFE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
I love sitting at the front. And not only that, but I got to sit up at the front with Malia, Makayla, and Sammi (not all at once. Makayla took Sammi's place so Sammi could eat lunch) and I honestly do adore all 3 of these girls. Then I talked to a guy named Dugan on the phone. I didn't even know people other than my uncle were named Dugan.
I had an ice cream sandwich that was delicious.
I passed my cleaning check with flying colors.
I'm making a Better Than Sex Cake.
In less than 4 hours, my boyfriend should be back from spending the summer in Washington.
MY LIFE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment