Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tiffany is grateful for a lot of things...but those don't include how bad she is at blogging.

So I haven't shared my gratefulness for a while. Here we go.
November 6. Tiffany is grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (some of you might want to skip this part. Whatever, this is how I feel) I love the church. I know that it's true. I've been able to find so much comfort when I need it through the teachings of the church. I know that Jesus Christ came to Earth for me. I know that he also came for you. He paid for every bad thing we've ever done. and why would anyone do that? Not so that he could hold it over our heads through all eternity, but just because he loves us. I am so grateful for that love. And to show my thanks, I am going to do my best to cause him as little pain as possible. I want to contribute the least pain and sorrow to his suffering as I can.
November 7. Tiffany is grateful for Cami Fish and Kristi Walston. Cami is so adorable. I am glad that I got to spend more time with her on Sunday and get to know her. She is so kind and honest. I have more in common with her than I ever realized before. I am truly grateful that she is in my ward. Kristi, as you should already know is one of my favorite people ever. I adore her. I love it when I get a chance to talk to her, and she opens up to me with something new. She always amazes me, and helps me look at life from a new perspective.
November 8. Tiffany is grateful for Shannon Williams creating Overheard @ BYU so she could find this little gem: "It's times like these that you need an umbrella or a boyfriend. Either one will work but an umbrella is more low maintenance." On that note, Tiffany is grateful for Aubrie Forsyth giving her a ride to work and lending her an umbrella.-yeah. My friend made Overheard @ BYU. if you go to BYU, you know what that is, and you're probably jealous. It's okay. I still love you even though you aren't as cool as her. Anyway, it was raining and cold when my beloved roommate gave me a ride to work, so she let me take her umbrella. She loves me. What can I say. She is a blessing.
November 9. Tiffany is grateful she discovered world kindness day. Yeah. Saturday is world kindness day. I couldn't be more excited. I think it's the best idea for a holiday ever. For the reason, see why I'm grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Tiffany can't not post this. She is grateful for Darren Criss. and AAA. and Shannon Williams and Katie Walker for being giddy and awesomely fun to hang out with! and Allen Merrill for being an awesomely good sport. So we watched Glee. Darren Criss is now on Glee. He is beautiful. I like him a lot. I have since watching A Very Potter Musical, but you definitely can't tell he's particularly attractive there. I was very pleasantly surprised. Also, I happen to like Asians. I think they're attractive. and it just so happens that Shannon has declared me a fan of Attractive Asians Anonymous, or AAA. it made me happy. Actually, Shannon, Katie, and I just had a lot of fun that night. As Allen can testify. He puts up with a lot for us. What a good guy.
November 10. Tiffany is grateful for Derek Chandler informing her today on campus that she is going to get fat. This is only a little sarcastic. It did make me smile. It's always fun to see friends on campus, and it's always a special treat for me to have someone use the word fat in a sentence referring to me.

No comments: