but I'm also working 20 hours a week.
and taking 16 credits.
I was doing really good with school. I had a policy about not going home until my homework for 2 days in advance was done. I was taking super detailed notes. I was a good girl.
Now I will admit to being a bit distracted, frequently going home with just my homework due the next day done, and then trying to do the things for the day after that.
The truth is I'm just not as focused as before. Luckily in the class that I have the most trouble focusing in I have motivation. I volunteered to take notes for a student with a learning disability at the beginning of the semester. So I need to focus a little more in that class. However, it is in that class that I am writing this.
I'm just saying that dating and going to school don't mix very well. Unless you have ultra-good self motivation skills. Or the motivation I have-I don't pass my classes, I lose my job.
PS yes the title of this post is a quote from Moulin Rouge. and I love it. I will quote that movie and apply it to my life whenever I possibly can.

2 comments:
Geez. Obviously college is more about dating and less about getting homework done two days in advance.
Date away, little cuz. Date away.
Dating and school NEVER mix well.
However, I totally support you dating someone, on the condition that we get together and talk about it over some sort of fattening food
xx
Post a Comment