So I hope you all are down with me loving you...because if I know you, and you're reading this...I most likely do love you.
There are so many different kinds of love. There's the love between friends, family, romantic love, protective love, obsessive love, the-hopeless-love-from-afar-that-I-hold-for-many-male-celebrities, the-idolizing-love-that-I-hold-for-women-like-Marilyn Monroe-Audrey Hepburn-and-Zoe Deschanel, and of course the Christ-like love that is charity.
Obviously not all of these loves are good. But I've felt all of them at one time or another. Life is about learning to feel the good kinds of love. Learning how to love while still being healthy. Learning to let go of the fear after love hurts you, and loving again.
Because nothing is better than the rush of love...any of these kinds of love. Knowing that someone that you love loves you back...in any of the good ways...is how you know about the good in the world. It's how you know you're doing a good job in life, and not failing miserably.
Knowing that my friends love me back...that my family not only loves, but also trusts me. Knowing that there are people out there who would do anything to protect me...those are the things that tell me that no matter what's going wrong, the heart of life IS good.

1 comment:
And we do love you oh so berry much!
<3
Post a Comment