Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And...my roommates probably think I'm a slut.

So, I just got 2 new roommates. They moved in while I was visiting home for a weekend. I've had 2 conversations with each of them. They seem really nice. However, one was slightly awkward. Here is what happened just tonight.
I was really tired, so I got home from FHE around 10, and just curled up on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up an hour later, when my friend Rich texted me to tell me that he was at my door to visit me. So I was sitting on the love seat with Rich talking, and they came in with groceries. I smiled at them and introduced them to Rich, then Rich and I continued to talk. Eventually, they returned to their room, and Rich left. I was still super tired, so I just sat on the couch for a little while. Finally I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face so I could go to bed. I looked in the mirror, and my hair was quite a sight to see. I have curly hair that I had put in a messy bun before FHE, and parts had been pulled out while I was sleeping, and basically I had what is known as sex hair. My roommates that know nothing about me beyond my name, what I look like, and that I'm from Idaho walked in to see me sitting on the love seat with Rich, and with my hair looking like Rich and I had been in the midst of a make out session. This is indeed a glorious day in my life. I really think I should now find a way to make sure they see Rich with his girlfriend. Just to confuse them.

5 comments:

Janey said...

hahahahahah!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Kristi said...

Naw... they can't think that! Or soon they'll get to know you and see that you're a sweetie and that you're not at all like that.

Rich has a girlfriend? Who? When? Funny.

jennifer said...

lol...babe your hair is as curly as mine...you can blink and end up with "sex hair" lol!!!

Brittani said...

embrace the sultry temptress within!!

haha. Love you!

Brooke :) said...

That is hilarious!!! You are Rich...