1. Swim with dolphins
2. Leave the continent
3. Look so good that I leave someone speechless
4. Donate blood
5. Go skinny dipping
6. Wear a bikini
7. Kiss a boy underwater
8. Go salsa dancing
9. Finish my blanket (I'm crocheting a blanket of many colors)
10. Have a formal dinner party
11. Take care of the Romanian orphans
12. Go spelunking
13. Have a poem written about me.
14. Make taco spaghetti
15. Go scuba diving
16. Kiss a black man
17. Be serenaded by a man
18. Go ice skating
19. Go to a spa
20. Backpack across Europe
21. Get a motorcycle license
22. Spend a full 24 hours in pajamas
23. Go to New York City
24. Make an item of clothing and wear it.
25. Go on a date with Sean Kingston
26. Go to a Broadway Musical
27. Para-sailing
28. Go to Charlie's (it's a gay bar in Pocatello. I stole this idea from PS I Love You. this will be how my 21st birthday is celebrated.)
29. Shirts and Skins roadtrip (ask me sometime)
30. Go to South Carolina
31. Go on a date with someone wearing Aqua D'Gio (my love for this cologne truly does go deep enough for this to be a goal.)
32. Go to a ballet
33. Be a boy's first kiss
34. Go to the opera
35. Do a painting by throwing darts and water balloons filled with paint a'la Princess Diaries
36. Get a mani/pedi
37. Do baptisms at the Logan temple
38. Play an instrument
39. See an old lighthouse
40. Get a motorcycle ride with somebody besides my dad
41. Sell my body--donate plasma
42. Kiss someone on the Y
43. Sleep under the stars
and of course the ones from the previous post.
There are just loose goals...for the most part. Some most definitely are happening.

4 comments:
You are, without a doubt, the coolest person I know. Thank you so much for posting this. I am inspired :)
As in, reading this amazing list was inspiring. Just so we're clear.
Awesome list! Some of these look really fun! And I'm always looking for new fun things to do with my hubbs!
i LOVE this list!! it is so amazing!!! Why am i just now finding your blog!!!!
Post a Comment