Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dating

So...my roommate and I were talking about the dates we've been on. She's been on 8 thus far in her life...so I wondered to myself...how many dates have I been on...so in order up until I finished my freshman year of college, here are the official planned, paired off, and payed for dates:
1. Coed-Josh
2. Booth Barn-Daniel
3. Red Carpet-Dallon
4. Rock Climbing-Dustin
5. Picnic-Dustin
6. Luau-Bryndon
7. Prom-Dustin
8. Frisbee-Tyson
9. Family Reunion-Dallon
10. Homecoming-Daniel
11. Coed-Aaron
12. Red Carpet-Kirk
13. Sweetheart-Tyson
14. Lava-Cameron
15. Luau-Alex
16. Prom-Cameron
17. Booth Barn-Cameron
18. Labrynth-Brian
19. Sisterhood-Lance
20. Millie-Nathan
21. GOGP-Brad
22. TTW-Brad
23. TUT-Brad
24. GI Joe-Alex
25. Masquarade-Alex
26. Applebees-Joe
27. Cheeseburgers A-Jeff
28. 300-Nick
29. Cheeseburgers B-Jeff
30. Fuddruckers-Joe
31. Ice Cream-Cole
32. Dinner and a show-Byron
33. Cafe Rio-Connor
34. Fuddruckers 2-Joe
35. Clash of the Titans-Joe
36. Dinner-Rich
37. Golfing-Lowell
38. Footloose-Lowell
39. Duck Pond-Mike
40. 20s-Matt

1 comment:

Janey said...

wow i am impressed.. i dont even know if i could remember dates...... sounds fun though