Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Names

There are many names that come to me that I would love to name my child...except it would mean my baby would hate me forever. So I'll put them here, so that I get credit for creative fun ideas, and my children won't hate me. At least not for their names.

Nigel. and there would be a strict rule that everyone would speak in British accents around him. So that there would be this adorable little boy wandering around named Nigel with a British accent. and of course I see him a little blonde boy with a bowl cut and glasses.

Justin Case Lastname. Something I came up with in elementary school that still makes me chuckle. Justin Case. hehehehe.

Marco. So much fun! Who doesn't want to be able to play Marco Polo at anytime?

Stacy. Because who doesn't want to be Stacy's mom?

Nessie. I heard this in an episode of some tv show talking about the Loch Ness monster. but I didn't put it together at first, and I couldn't stop thinking about how cute of a name it was.

Sarah. I LOVE THIS NAME!!! but I know way too many Sarahs to do that to my child. I know how it feels to have to be known by your full name in school, just because otherwise no one will know who is being talked about.

Earl. Never. ever. ever.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I wish I could say it was awesome to be named Sara...but sometimes people say my name and I'm sooooooo bored.

Don't tell my mother!

Then again, it is the title of the BEST bob dylan song. EVER.

Oh, and I read your blog occasionally. Hello there.