Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Goodbye BYU...for now.



We are adorable!! I love these girls so much more than I can tell you. I didn't think I would, but now I would do anything for them, and I know I am going to miss them a lot. These girls honestly went from strangers to almost enemies to some of the best friends I've ever had in less than 3 months.


I want to tell you about them, because I never did get to that, and they deserve the space.


Kim Irons (the one in the blue)-she is so much fun, she loves to cook, and we spent hours in the kitchen together. She is super bubbly and sweet. She's also really shy with guys...that's gotta be fixed. haha


Lauren Adkins (in the pink with the black)-she's adorable, kinda guy-crazy though. Guys are super attracted to her, but she has fallen hard for Parker. I never see her anymore :(


Andrea Pitchford (in the green)-she's the deepest thinker I know. and so sweet! We have spent hours just talking about anything and everything. also...she has a very sarcastic nature that nobody expected!


Kacy Ann Dickson (in the yellow)- she is so smart!! Kacy Ann is 17, and premed. she's doing the Chemistry program here until she can't go any farther, then she's transfering to the U, because they have the program she needs. I am going to miss her!! she's become one of the most valuable people in my life!


Annaka Nay (in the red)- Annaka is so funny! and we feel the same way about so many things! She watches movies and memorizes them exactly the way I do. She's also way smart, she does her reading, and just remembers everything she reads, so she never really needs to study.



I don't want to leave Provo. It's become my home almost more completely than Pocatello is. I love being down here. I love BYU. I love my ward. What am I going to do without an entire building of amazing and worthy priesthood holders to ask for a blessing anytime? What am I going to do without my roommates, and the other girls that I have come to love?

I can't imagine life without these people. Lucas Jones is leaving today...then next Wednesday he goes to the MTC. I may never see some of these people again. I probably won't see a lot of them again. They've meant so much to me, and become such good friends. I don't want a world without them...but that's life. I'm going to stay close to who I can, but I can't stay close to everyone. it's not possible.

I am WAY excited for next year though. I'm going to room with my best friend in the whole world, and some of her roommates. I can't wait. We're going to be wild, out of control, and have TONS of fun. Pretty sure everyone who knows us (including the roommate we don't know yet) is either going to love us or hate us. I don't think there can be an in-between...we're just that cool.

So basically...I want this week to be the longest week of my life...then this summer to be the shortest 4 months of my life. that's all.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

hahaha. Yes... everyone is going to love us or hate us... there really is no in between. But, if we get along that's all that matters!!! ANDDD next year is going to be a blast! :)