Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Walmart trips!!

Yesterday, my roommate Kim texted me and asked me when I finished with classes, and lucky me, I don't have any Tuesday classes :) so she asked me to take her to Walmart so she could pick up a card for her little sisters birthday, and return a movie that her dad had sent her.
So we were looking at the cards, singing songs to each other, laughing, and just goofing off.
It was way fun. Then this completely random guy came up to us, and asked if he could ask us some questions. We looked at each other, and nodded. Why not?
So he asked us if we had seen a bunch of movies. I had never even heard of most of them.
Then he asked if we had seen the High School Musical movies. Of course we both laughed and said yes. When he asked if we liked them, after a brief pause, we said that they were cheesy, but cute.
He agreed, then told us that he worked for a talent agency that did the casting for extras in those movies he had listed. He told us that we were really pretty, and he thought we would be good for High School Musical 4. So we gave him our names and phone numbers--not the smartest idea, but we figured we could change our numbers if we needed to. He also gave us his card, so we could contact him. I spent hours checking it all out last night, and it seems legit. even the websites that said it might be a scam said they could get bit parts. and that's all I want. I don't want them to help me make it big.
So then today they called me!! I couldn't answer because I was in class, but I'm going to call them back after classes. if they want me to pay to take classes or anything, then I'm going to say no. because that's really lame.
But it would be cool to be in HSM4...either way, it's a cool story.

No comments: