Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Counting Down

Have you ever noticed that the closer you get to the end of the countdown the slower time seems to move?

I've been looking forward to something for almost 2 months now. I've been counting days and hours every step of the way. Finally, it's coming up. It's this week. Basing my judgements off the way that time had been moving prior to this week, I was sure that Thursday would be here before I knew it. But much to my dismay Monday took fffffffffffooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr. It felt exactly as stretched out as that is. Maybe more.

Then there's today. I've been awake for roughly an hour and at work for most of that time. and....Time is dragging work has slowed down considerably from the last 2 months, and I don't really need to be here right now. Hence the time I have to write this.

Are you still reading this? If so, please leave a comment because you're obviously an incredibly loyal friend because this is boring. And I want to know who my incredibly loyal friends are. Okay, peace out home skillets. I'll try to be more interesting next time.

4 comments:

Super-Nerd said...

Yes. Yes, I *am* one of your incredibly loyal friends. Fret not, however. The post wasn't nearly as boring as you fear.

DC said...

I'm probably your most loyal friend. Just saying. haha

Julie said...

Of course I read what you write. I am one of your most loyal followers, and I love you!

Cami said...

Tiffany (I know I already told you once, but I'm gonna say it again), I LOVE you! And your fffffffooooorrreeeevvveeeerrrr reminded me of Sandlot :) Classic! :D It definitely wasn't boring! Annnnd, you're adorable :)