So as some of you may know...I can't remember if I've written about it or not...I work at 7:00 AM every morning. Yes, you read that right. 7:00 AM. As a college student. When I rarely get to bed before 11:00. 7:00. AM. Which means I get up by 6:00. Which feels less impressive as I type it than it seemed when I was thinking about it.
Anyway, there is one thing that makes this possible for me. With most people, your first guess might be coffee. or probably would be. But I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We don't drink coffee. Also, I think coffee smells really gross most of the time, and thus have no desire to try it.
Actually, my vice is not daily, is barely (if at all) caffinated, and when I do get it, it isn't until I've worked for at least an hour.. I survive working at 7:00 AM on roughly 7 hours of sleep (often less) because my work is conveniently located right next to the creamery outlet. There is one thing you can get here at BYU that nothing in the world can compare with
Yes. Creamery chocolate milk is my foremost weakness. It's so good. It has more calories than I really want to admit in a public place such as my blog, but it is Vitamin A and D enriched 2% milk. SO that's pretty good right? By drinking one bottle, I also get 50% of my recommended calcium intake for the day. Probably more than that since I doubt I'm on a 2000 calorie diet.
This is how I justify my addiction. Also I save the bottles, rinse them out, and use them as water bottles until my next trip to the creamery outlet.
Anyway, there is one thing that makes this possible for me. With most people, your first guess might be coffee. or probably would be. But I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We don't drink coffee. Also, I think coffee smells really gross most of the time, and thus have no desire to try it.
Actually, my vice is not daily, is barely (if at all) caffinated, and when I do get it, it isn't until I've worked for at least an hour.. I survive working at 7:00 AM on roughly 7 hours of sleep (often less) because my work is conveniently located right next to the creamery outlet. There is one thing you can get here at BYU that nothing in the world can compare with
Yes. Creamery chocolate milk is my foremost weakness. It's so good. It has more calories than I really want to admit in a public place such as my blog, but it is Vitamin A and D enriched 2% milk. SO that's pretty good right? By drinking one bottle, I also get 50% of my recommended calcium intake for the day. Probably more than that since I doubt I'm on a 2000 calorie diet.
This is how I justify my addiction. Also I save the bottles, rinse them out, and use them as water bottles until my next trip to the creamery outlet.


2 comments:
I feel special that I get to accompany you on these creamery trips on an almost regular basis.
Yay us.
Also...............chex mix.
I thought you were going to say something about having a small, cute, little girl there to wake you up... :)
Post a Comment