Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The sun is a boy

If anyone was wondering the gender of the sun, after today I am 100% sure that the sun is male.
I was laying in the sun with the warmth caressing my skin, and I was so comfortable. I was completely on top of the world...there was only one thing wrong. I had the niggling feeling in the back of my mind that I was about to get a sunburn.
Does anyone else see the parallel? I can spell it out for you.
When you're in a good relationship, you feel on top of the world. Nothing could possibly go wrong. You feel special and beautiful. You just know that there is love. Similarly, when lying in the sun, it feels like it's shining for you. It's so comforting and warm. You can't be unhappy when lying in the sun.
Then you leave the sun...or the relationship ends. You are miserable. You try really hard not to think about it or to touch the sunburn. But somehow, something always reminds you. It hurts. badly.
The sun=A Boy

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

Boys just suck, period.